Sunday, December 21, 2008

There's A Christmas Tree?? Really?

Don't talk about me, but I think I've only had a Christmas tree maybe 3 times before now. My plan is to buy a pre lit tree but I'd rather find one off season at a decent price (yea, call me cheap) that's full and beautiful. So, this year I bought a quick easy one and let the kids have at it :) And by the way - I don't know what the deal is with Ky's green glove :)






and yes, I let them do candy canes...They get 1 on Christmas day.



It's kind of corny, but they had fun doing it - Jamere however didn't want to be in any of the photo's...I 'accidentally' caught him in a few :)

I had to do 'alternate endings' :) Everyone got to take a picture putting the star on the tree.





Backyard Snow Chaos....coming soon

2 comments:

gina said...

i am stunned 1st by the 3 awesome posts in less than a month. 2nd by the fact that you have a christmas tree up! i love it.

Kiki said...

ahhh, the 'proud parent' approves of the blogging, what more could a girl ask for :)
BTW.... here comes more :)