Sunday, December 21, 2008

Backyard Snow Chaos!!!!!

OMG!! Not just my kids are crazy but apparently me and my neighbors are too...
So, old folks against the young folks...how long did I hang???? 18 minutes...I got tagged a few times and I was done, out of breath and cracking up!

So all the kids were layered up but I think Ky was the ONLY one with gloves on (go figure). Jamere and my nephew had shorts on?????

My neighbor Wilma attacked the kids, then they all went after her. Her daughters tried to help and then MORE boys came out and joined the attack against the girls... James and Jarel joined in and instead of snow, they're throwing ICE at people (ignoring my screaming in the background). Ky's running around collecting IceCicles and wait - I can't forget the snow angels... my little devils:)

There's slipping and sliding, running and screaming, laughter and luckily no tears - except from me when Jarel said he was going to eat me...and the little butt monkey REALLY bit me....


























Anyway - enjoy and laugh!!! cuz who knows when I'll be in this good of a mood again :) blogging - go figure!!!
See ya later!!!! Kids, say bye!





And then, when they get in the house and warmed up...




Oh by the way - hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas cards!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi auntie kiki
i made a blogggg yea!!!

omg they are getting sooo big,i miss and love ya guys

PS:it snows when we leave

Anonymous said...

HELLLLOOOOO
how are you
i know your taking to auntie nae right now

I miss you so much
love u